Preparing for your visit.
When you come to one of our offices for a visit or routine appointment, it is important that you bring the following items to your visit:
Bring a list, or input your list into your mobile phone so you have it with you. Be sure to denote any changes since the last time we saw you.
These are important to bring with you to every appointment. We will likely ask for these items at registration when you check-in to the office.
|List of Medications||Insurance Card & ID||Registration Forms|
Other important information:
- Payment is due at the time of service.
- Please call us with 24 hours of advanced notice if you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment.
- New patients should try to arrive 15 minutes prior to the scheduled appointment with their completed registration forms.
- If you are not already signed up for our patient portal and would like to do so, please contact the office directly.
You can sign up for the patient portal at any time, including before your first visit. If you need help, contact the office for assistance.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to:
- Exchange messages with our practice
- Review and pay billing statements
- Request appointments
- Research health topics
- Review personal health information
- Complete and update medical forms
- Update your profile and contact information
Questions? Contact us. See our office locations.