Internal Medicine at Lake Manassas: About the Practice
Experience a different kind of patient-centered care for busy, working families at our Internal Medicine department at Lake Manassas in Virginia. Our internal medicine practice features:
- A business café with Wi-Fi service for those who would like to work — or play — on their computer while they wait for family members
- Same-day appointments for non-emergency care
- Access to Fauquier Hospital diagnostic scheduling and records
- Arrangements for radiology and laboratory tests to be completed at the hospital
Dr. Esther Bahk leads our internal medicine practice, bringing to our team a passion for wellness and disease prevention.
Internal Medicine at Lake Manassas Services
- Routine physicals
- Routine gynecologic exams
- Cholesterol screenings
- Blood pressure management
- Routine blood work
- Botox® and Latisse® treatments
We gladly welcome Medicare patients
Internal Medicine patients must provide a copy of their Medicare card in order for Fauquier Health to verify eligibility and process Medicare claims. Medicare programs specifically exclude payment for certain items and services, such as cosmetic surgery, some oral surgery procedures, personal comfort items, hearing evaluations, and more. Deductibles and co-payments are also the responsibility of the patient.
For more information on benefits, claims processing or getting a replacement card, please call 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227).
Internal Medicine at lake Manassas: Location/Hours
Internal Medicine at Lake Manassas
7915 Lake Manassas Drive, Suite 101
Gainesville, VA 20155
Office hours: Monday – Friday, 8am – 4:30pm